[Digikam-users] Digikam: to archive sorted by date

asmb at ginko.de asmb at ginko.de
Sat Jan 14 19:27:19 GMT 2006

Hello again,

thank you jdd for your answer.

The sorting by date for example in K3b or in Konquerer is not the same like in
Digikam. I sorted a folder in Digikam by date and the same folder in k3b by
date too. But the order of this folder with it's photos and subfolders is
differently in both programs. Apparent Digikam uses another date to sort than
K3b or Konquerer. Notice, the order in Digikam (sorted by date) is the right
one, which i do prefer. There must be another solution for my problem. Have
you one?

with best regards
Marko