[Digikam-users] Cannot save images after edit

Thies Eggers thies.eggers at gmx.net
Sun Jan 8 21:10:15 GMT 2006

Hi!

I have a strange thing going on after update to Digikam 0.7.4 (using KDE
3.5.0 Level "a") on my SuSE 9.2.

When I downloaded the images from my digicam and then e.g. rotate them I
cannot save these changes. Running Digikam from the shell gives me the
following:

thies at Tux:~> digikam
digikam: WARNING: error saving image '/tmp/kde-thies/IMG_0013.JPG', 4
thies at Tux:~>

The KDE-temp folder has rwx for me as should the files under it.

Is that a thing with Digikam or do I have to look for something missing
in KDE?

Any help is warmly appreciated,
Thies

--
Thies Eggers          Tel: +46 (0)63 133 418
Önevägen 40 C         GSM: +46 (0)76 83 633 83