[Digikam-users] Review of Digikam

Dik Takken D.H.J.Takken at phys.uu.nl
Sat Dec 16 12:10:39 GMT 2006

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Caulier Gilles wrote:

> Le samedi 16 décembre 2006 05:39, wayne a écrit :
>> Just saw this negative review of Digikam:
>> http://applications.linux.com/applications/06/12/06/158220.shtml?tid=13&tid
>> =39&tid=47
>>
>> Wayne
>
> My viewpoint is simple : it's uninterressing for me and do on unconstructive
> way...

Indeed, the article is not written in a very constructive way. Not well
argued, and no solutions are suggested. Not much more than a 'I like
this application, and I don't like the others' kind of story.

On the other hand: If DigiKam users find that any of the criticism is
justified, they can turn it into something constructive by filing
well argued problem descriptions and possible solutions as wishlist items
on bugs.kde.org.

Dik