[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 11

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Apr 9 22:00:37 BST 2006

> Thank you for your quick answer .
> I am using the 0.7.2 that is the last available for debian stable .....
> I am away from the 0.9 and i do not know when it will be available for my OS.
> By the way ,do you think there is a risk to use newer versions in the stable
> environnement ?

I'm using 0.8.x now for months and had no problems with it. So it seems
to me as pretty stable. I would not use any 0.9 svn snapshots because
they are still under heavy development.

As far as i remember the digikam team is at this moment testing 0.8.2
beta tarballs, so an actual snapshot  from stable svn should be stable too

Oliver