[Digikam-users] Showfoto, doesn't!

Dennis Meulensteen dennis at meulensteen.nl
Sun Apr 9 19:00:51 BST 2006

Hi,

After I updated my suse 10.0 to KDE 3.5.2 level "a" my showfoto only
shows a black background. The histogram display works, but none of the
previews (such as in the sharpening dialog). Nothing I've tried to get
the picture to show up works, and the same images worked fine before.
Besides, they work well in digikam itself.

To exclude packaging from the equasion, I compiled from svn, stable
branch. This gives me version 0.82 beta-1.

Does anyone happen to have a clue what can be done to fix this?

Dennis.