[Digikam-users] TIFF Images and Thumbnails

Olaf Gellert gellert at arasca.de
Thu Oct 27 14:14:19 BST 2005

As already reported on this list, digikam (0.7.4) does
not display TIFF images nor does it create thumbnails
correctly (I only get white rectangles which reflect
the size/proportions of the original image).
This could be related to SuSE Linux 9.3...

Well, but I would like to solve this problem. So
maybe someone could give me a hint on where to search?
What tools/libraries are used for disply of TIFF
images and thumbnail creation?

Cheers, Olaf

--

Olaf Gellert                                            _ - __o
  gellert at arasca.de                                    _- _`\<,_