[Digikam-users] video editing

wayne iw at ukulele.com
Thu Nov 24 03:39:35 GMT 2005

Since most digital cameras are able to take short video clips, are there
any plans to include in digikam the ability to edit these avi and mpg
clips? I'm having a difficult time finding any linux software that can
simply edit (emphasis on "simply") my avi files without having to do
conversions to various formats first. I've tried Kino, Kdenlive, lives,
cinelerra, pitivi, and avidemux, and I still don't feel satisfied doing
simple edits like cropping, appending, and creating simple titles.

Thanks,
Wayne