[Digikam-users] (no subject)

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Aug 28 15:00:08 BST 2005

Op zondag 28 augustus 2005 03:13, schreef u:
> I've sent the message below to the list, but it got bounced for being too
> big, so I've sent it to you as well.

[ok, back to digikam-users now]

> In fact I'm so impressed, that I'm converting my entire collection from
> Kimdaba.

;-) Good to hear that!

> > > Second, is in the advanced search dialog when I press "Add" to add more
> > > filter options, the layout becomes funky, with some widgets overlapping
> > > others, and things getting obscured etc.
>
> Screenshot attached.  However, I've just been playing around, and it works
> perfectly if kompmgr is off, so I'd say it's caused by kompmgr - sorry to
> waste your time.

Ok.

> HOwever, if you did want to fix something about that dialog box, can you
> make the combobox to the farthest right auto-resize, so that it is as wide
> as the widest entry in the list (obviously up to a sane maximum) (see
> second screenshot), or alternatively could you make it remember its size
> when it's closed, so it doesn't need resizing?

The combo can get very big, so I made that squeezing, the "..." at the
beginning will expand when the window is resized. I can not do much more
about it I think.

The save size on closing I just committed to svn, so that will be in beta2. It
bugged me for a while as well.

Tom

http://www.kde.nl | http://www.digikam.org |irc: toma | toma at jabber.kovoks.nl