[Digikam-users] digikam 0.8 beta1

Matt matt-lists at comnet.net.nz
Sun Aug 28 00:05:58 BST 2005

Just downloaded this, and I have to say I'm very impressed with the new
tagging functionality - very nice.

Just a couple of bugs I wanted to report, but thought I'd check here before
posting them to make sure I'm not being an ass.

First, in the Image editor if I go to Fix -> Colors -> Autocorrection ... and
then select Normalise in the combobox, it adjusts the preview image, but when
I hit OK, nothing changes in the Image Editor window.  The Image Editor
thinks I've changed something, cos when I close it, it asks me to save or
discard.

Second, is in the advanced search dialog when I press "Add" to add more filter
options, the layout becomes funky, with some widgets overlapping others, and
things getting obscured etc.

If anyone else is getting this behaviour, I'll post a bug.
--
Regards

Matt