[Digikam-devel] Release notes for KDE SC 4.7

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:31:20 BST 2011

Hi all DigiKamers!

I spoke very briefly with Gilles on G+ about postponing the release from
24th to 27th July to release together with KDE SC 4.7 in order to make the
KDE SC release the greatest ever as we over at KDE-Telepathy will release at
the same time. I'm not sure if all of you were informed and if all of you
agree, but I hope you share the same feeling and agree to that :)

As you probably noticed, I already informed the release team about including
both projects in the release notes and I'm volunteering to prepare the
DigiKam release notes/texts for release team, that is, if you have no
objections about the postponing and including DigiKam in the KDE SC release
notes. Of course I will run this through you and let you all agree on the
text before sending it to release team.

Just let me know, if you have anything against, so I can cancel it then ;)

Cheers!
--
Marty K.