[Digikam-devel] Preaparing 0.10.0-beta4 release tomorow morning ?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Oct 1 22:24:03 BST 2008

Fine for me... I have patches lying around here (multiple tags selection,
expand folderview on quicksearch) but they are not important.

But I guess I found two new bugs:
- Assign a rating, go into another folder, come back: rating is gone
- Try to delete a file (or move it to trash), doesn't work here, I only get
a "Process died unexpectedly" message box.

Andi