[Digikam-devel] View image blank

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Jul 20 13:03:10 BST 2008

> Jasper,
>
> Marcel has fixed this problem into current implementation, but i
> suspect than some troubles still in digiKam config file, especially
> when you have used beta1. Rename your digikamrc setting file to *.old
> (located in your ~/.kde4/share/config dir) and restart digiKam.
>
> Best
>
> GIlles Caulier

My work on splitter was about the thumbbars, not the splitter in the preview
view. I think this is the problem that the splitter state is loaded from a
config file and results in the widgest being invisible, I dont know why.
There have been several reports. We need to test if this occurs with a fresh
installation, or is a residue from older KDE4 or KDE3 config files.

Marcel