[Digikam-devel] 0.10.0-beta1 release tarball...

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sat Jul 5 11:39:50 BST 2008

Dnia Saturday 05 of July 2008, Gilles Caulier napisaƂ:
> 2008/7/5 Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach at wp.pl>:
> > Last report:
> >
> > It fails when building from svn tree with other applications. When
> > building on its own it compiles finely.
> >
> > But it doesn't start: lack of Qt SQLite plugin, installed and it says:
> >
> > digikam(13674): Root Album Path:  "/home/mikolaj/Imgs"
> > digikam(13674): Database Path:  "/home/mikolaj/Imgs"
> > digikam(13674): SchemaUpdater update
> > digikam: symbol lookup
> > error: /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlite.so: undefined
> > symbol: sqlite3_prepare16_v2
>
> sound like your Qt4 installation is broken. check your system.

Qt is fine because apps are compiling and running with it without
issues. I think sqlite plugin is the problem here.

I have qt4.4 from rpms:

qt4-database-plugin-sqlite-lib-4.4.0-12mdv2008.1
libqt4-devel-4.4.0-12mdv2008.1
qt4-common-4.4.0-12mdv2008.1

Does anyone has this plugin from rpms and what version is working?

TIA

m.