[Digikam-devel] RawImport is now embedded to editor !!!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:00:47 BST 2008

Hi all,

I have completed to 80% a new editor tool insterface for image editor
on my computer. The goal is to remove all image plugins dialog
everywhere, following Risto mocup:

http://saukonpaa.com/digikam/digikam_showfoto.pdf

The first tool which use this way is RawImport. Look my screenshot here :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/temp/rawimport/rawimport5-EmbeddedInEditor.png

Not all is done. Still some contextual gui components to switch on/off
like menu entries for ex. Also, i would to use editor toolbar zoom+/-
to change zoom level in tool view.

The code still on my computer until it will be more finalized. It's
not too intrusive in editor, is will be simple to port to KDE4. In
fact 90% of new code go to new classes.

Best