[Digikam-devel] Path for the translations has changed

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Thu Jun 14 16:54:26 BST 2007

Hi,

i just recognized that the path for the translations had changed to
trunk/l10n-kde3/de/messages/extragear-graphics/.

That means that my script will not work anymore before i have time to
fix it. So you will not get any additional translation updates for the
german package this weekend!

I'm just writing this to yopu because i know that digikam 0.9.2 is about
to be released and i'll noticed a few string changes last weekend. So if
there are additional string changes since them, then the german language
will not completely translated.

Oliver