[Digikam-devel] complie svn: missing file?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:03:53 BST 2007

Hi Daniel,

warning, for technical reason, digiKam have been moved from svn.

So, KDE3 version (0.9.2) is into a dedicaced branch, and a trunk will
include KDE4 version (not yet started)

The scripts from web project page are updated. i recommend you to checkout a
fresh version of source code hosted at the right place on svn

Gilles