[Digikam-devel] PDF about digiKam under OS-X...

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:54:33 BST 2007

Hi,

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> today i have found an url to a PDF file about digiKam under OS-X :
>
> http://www.linuxdays.lu/agenda/linuxdays-2007/pres-linuxdays_digikam-20070111_v0_1.pdf
> <http://www.linuxdays.lu/agenda/linuxdays-2007/pres-linuxdays_digikam-20070111_v0_1.pdf>

Great ! It's good to know that some people are giving talks about digiKam !

About Mac OS X : last time I tried (last summer), I wasn't able to
compile kde from fink with apple developper tools... So, I gave up even
before trying to compile digiKam :(

The problem is that there's no precompiled packages for kde3. Even if it
works, it would be very very long to install everything...
I guess it will be better with kde4 :
http://ranger.users.finkproject.org/kde/index.php/Release_Notes

--
Fabien