[Digikam-devel] Need some help in installation (again :))

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:15:01 BST 2007

Hi,
       I figured out some strange directory structure might have been
responsible for it
On 4/1/07, Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it> wrote:

> Alle 23:51, giovedì 29 marzo 2007, Achim Bohnet ha scritto:
> > On Wednesday, 28. March 2007, Vardhman Jain wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I remember this problem in dapper.  I was never able to figure
> > out what's going on.  This only happens with svn builds.  Tarballs
> > were always fine.

I did this but it alone didn't help. Actually the hotplug directory had
sub-dir named hotplug. Only after I removed the hotplug subdir I could get
the compilation to pass beyong the creating aclocal.m4 stage.

regards,
Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com