[Digikam-devel] Crash when using CIMG image resizing in Digikam SVN

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:55:46 BST 2007

Near 'OK' button, "Abbrechen" want mean Abort, used to stop the preview
rendering.

The second one want mean "Cancel". It used to close the dialog as well.

Button "Abort" is translated by digiKam team. This one is wrong. Contact
Oliver Doer, the digiKam german translator to fix it...

Button "Cancel" is translated by KDE. It a standard button. This one is
right.

Gilles