[Digikam-devel] Database consolidation

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Apr 1 14:46:25 BST 2007

Hi,

Some of you know I have been working on consolidating the database code in the
week before last week when I was on holidays.

it does not feel good if a lot of code is lying in private on my machine.

But as the database code does not work yet (and I did not work on making it
work last week) and anyway it is a change a bit too big for a stable branch
release,
I decided to create my personal record in lines-commited-per-week and put the
code in a work branch in
/branches/work/digikam-dbconsolidation.

I will of course keep it in sync with trunk, which is for me not more work
than "svn up" when I keep the changes on my local machine.
The code is there, but please don't use it, digikam will not show you any
pictures at the moment ;-)

Marcel