[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Fri Mar 24 18:34:15 GMT 2006

SVN commit 522215 by mwiesweg:

digikam from trunk:
Port "Insert text" plugin to DImg

This one was a bit difficult, because we have no pixel access to font rendering in Qt3.
So we must still use a QPixmap to draw the (antialiased) text, which means we will
lose color resolution in the area where the text is drawn for 16 bit images.

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M  +2 -3      TODO
 M  +20 -13    inserttext/imageeffect_inserttext.cpp
 M  +4 -0      inserttext/imageeffect_inserttext.h
 M  +355 -293  inserttext/inserttextwidget.cpp
 M  +39 -22    inserttext/inserttextwidget.h