[Digikam-devel] SimpleViewerExport 0.1

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Sun Jan 22 12:43:01 GMT 2006

On Sunday 22 January 2006 12:27, Sebastian Röder wrote:
> > -> http://www.jokele.de/simpleviewerexport/
> > Example gallery
>
> I can not open the example gallery with Konqueror (KDE 3.5) - The flash
> plugin opens and tries to recieve the pictures and then stays grey. This
> procedure appears again when I choose "play" from contect menu. The icon
> for "faulty pages" in shown in the status bar of konqueror.
There seems to be a problem with the flash detection in konqi. I've just
disabled it. Now it works with my konqi. Can you try it again?

> In Firefox it works and looks indead nice. Two questions: did you add the
> borders manually before are can simpleviewer set them?
They are added by SimpleViewer, you can change the colors and the size of the
big image from the plugin.

> Are there
> restrictions concerning the dimensions of the pictures or are tey skaled
> automatically?
The images are scaled by SimpleViewer to its maximum size
(SimpleViewer Image Size in the plugins General page). With "Target Images
Size" you can resize them, so you have not to upload the full sized image to
your webserver.

You can find more information here:
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/manual_instruct.html

... Jörn