[Digikam-devel] Preparing for digikam 0.8

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Fri Sep 9 23:04:01 BST 2005

Hi Joern,

there is something very important still missing. drag and drop between
digikam and the sendmail plugin is still broken, same for the darg and
drop between digikam and K3b. As Renchi analysed, it has something to do
with the circumstance, that K3b and the plugins work obly with local
files (what ever this means).

I believe that this should fixed as soon as possible, because most users
will use darg and drop and so should work.

Oliver