[Digikam-devel] KimDaBa like Tag Editor

Dominik Fritz digikam at dominikfritz.de
Sun Jun 12 20:52:52 BST 2005

Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 10:20 schrieb Dominik Fritz:
> Am Montag, 6. Juni 2005 10:24 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> > Le Lundi 06 Juin 2005 10:19 AM, Dominik Fritz a écrit :
[...]
> Right now the dialog makes no changes to the database i.e. it is just
> readonly. I think I will add the writing of the tags at the weekend.

I uploaded a new version of my tag editor which is now also able to write the
changed tags to the database.

http://www.dominikfritz.de/digikam/KimDaBaTagEdit.tar.bz2

 I used this version to tag some houndrets photos without any serious
problems. So it should be more or less working.
One problem I'm still faced with is, that when I create new tags they do not
appear in the tags listing of digicam until I restart it. Does anyone can
give me a hint how to trigger a refresh of the shown tags?

Dominik