[Digikam-devel] db upgrade verification (fwd)

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Tue Jun 7 01:36:56 BST 2005

Le Mardi 7 Juin 2005 02:19, Renchi Raju a écrit :
> you were not supposed to type  in the "sqlite>" :)

ok :-) I think I should go to bed now (02:30 am here) :-).

Here is the second result :

$ sqlite3 ~/tmp/digikam3.db
SQLite version 3.0.8
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> select * from sqlite_master WHERE type="table";
sqlite>

I did the same for digikam3.db in /home/lolo/Documents/AlbumsPhotos since I
wonder if it's not this one you were talking about. It's more verbose :

AlbumsPhotos]$ sqlite3 digikam3.db
SQLite version 3.0.8
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> select * from sqlite_master WHERE type="table";
table|Albums|Albums|3|CREATE TABLE Albums
 (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
  url TEXT NOT NULL UNIQUE,
  date DATE NOT NULL,
  caption TEXT,
  collection TEXT,
  icon INTEGER)
table|Tags|Tags|5|CREATE TABLE Tags
 (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
  pid INTEGER,
  name TEXT NOT NULL,
  icon INTEGER,
  iconkde TEXT,
  UNIQUE (name, pid))
table|TagsTree|TagsTree|7|CREATE TABLE TagsTree
 (id INTEGER NOT NULL,
  pid INTEGER NOT NULL,
  UNIQUE (id, pid))
table|Images|Images|9|CREATE TABLE Images
 (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
  name TEXT NOT NULL,
  dirid INTEGER NOT NULL,
  caption TEXT,
  datetime DATETIME,
  UNIQUE (name, dirid))
table|ImageTags|ImageTags|11|CREATE TABLE ImageTags
 (imageid INTEGER NOT NULL,
  tagid INTEGER NOT NULL,
  UNIQUE (imageid, tagid))
table|ImageProperties|ImageProperties|15|CREATE TABLE ImageProperties
 (imageid  INTEGER NOT NULL,
  property TEXT    NOT NULL,
  value    TEXT    NOT NULL,
  UNIQUE (imageid, property))
table|YearMonths|YearMonths|17|CREATE TABLE YearMonths
 (year  INTEGER NOT NULL,
  month INTEGER NOT NULL,
  UNIQUE (year, month))
table|Settings|Settings|19|CREATE TABLE Settings
(keyword TEXT NOT NULL UNIQUE,
 value TEXT)

I send you also digikam3.db in attachment.

Good night, (if it's the time for that where you are :-))