[Digikam-devel] Error compiling svn->trunk

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Thu Jul 28 20:31:26 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag 28 Juli 2005 20:20 schrieb Tom Albers:
> Op donderdag 28 juli 2005 20:11, schreef Tina Trillitzsch:
> > On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:16:58 +0200, Thorsten Schnebeck
> Just to be sure: you guys switched to trunk for all files? digikam
> digikamimageplugins and the root folder of those two?
>
> Toma

Yes, the problem are the generated Makefiles, they are polluted by kst.
digikamimageplugins tries to compile against
/usr/local/src/kde-svn/extragear/graphics/kst/kst/imagedialog.h

In the Makefile I have the line
DEFAULT_INCLUDES =  -I. -I$(srcdir) -I$(top_builddir)
-I$(top_builddir)/kst/kst

which breaks compilation of all plugins based on
/usr/local/src/kde-svn/extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins/common/dialogs/imagedialog.h

Bye

  Thorsten