Not selecting old commit messages

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:40:20 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Danny Allen <danny at commit-digest.org> wrote:
> Hi Marco,
> Yep, it is due to people not being timely with Git pushes!
>
> In the past, I have applied extra strict criteria to these commits, so that if it really is a groundbreaking commit, include it, otherwise exclude.
> I realise no one will go back and edit the old Digest it will appear in (nor should they), but at least we'd have a better historical record there.
> That's my take on it anyway!

I have just seen a bunch of interesting (but old) commits for
Calligra. Theoretically we could add such old commits to the current
digest and create an extra category for those called "addendum",
"after going to press" or something like this. This would mainly
require an additional category "addendum" and some discipline in
classifying these commits correctly.

Just an idea....

Have a nice day everyone,
  Marco