Usability Testing for Calligra as part of study project

Quan Nguyen Quan.Nguyen at student.oulu.fi
Fri Apr 7 16:21:10 BST 2023

Hello,

We find that some of the contributions you suggested might not align with our scope of study. The reason we pick this our interesting in Calligra and have practical experience in conducting usability testing with real customers and open community with  guidance and support from the course lecturer as well.

Our scope is to evaluate the usability of Calligra office tool suite and conduct some pilot testing, test session with real participants to evaluate the existing usability of the tools. We are focusing on Words, Sheets, Plan and Stage tool . The result will provide some feedbacks on existing usability of the tools as part of the course study and might help the Calligra improve in future development. Let us know if the study benefit for your community and align with your goal.

Thank you and best regards,

Quan Nguyen