D20400: Karbon: Enable multi page capability

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 9 08:05:44 BST 2019

danders added a comment.

  Ooops, this didn't work as expected. This should have been a revision of D19327 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19327>.
  There is only small changes:

  1. Updated commit message.
  2. In karbon/ui/KarbonFactory.cpp: Loading of the calligra/pageapp tools.
  3. In karbon/data/karbon.rc: Removal of the "format" menu (not used) and adding the "format_pagelayout" action  to "settings" menu (where it was originally).

  This takes care of the page backround issue we have been discussing.
  The change is that the color is now saved to the odg document (as it should be, imo).
  Since the svg export filter does not save background color, there is no change here.

  (Sorry for the inconvinience, I've never been very friendly with arc/phab)

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20400