D15775: Make the item background color and page cache properties available from View component

Damien Caliste noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 26 20:44:05 BST 2018

dcaliste added a comment.

  Sorry, I was not clear in my description, I'm not setting the paper background color, but the item background color, i.e. the small area around and between the pages. In most desktop application it is light grey. But when using the KWCanvasItem in another context, it would be nice to be able to set this color. It's kind of desktop color if you prefer.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15775