Review Request: replace deprecated KLocale::fragDigits with KLocale::monetaryDecimalNumbers in Calligra Sheets

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 00:35:57 BST 2012

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2012, 22:41:12 schrieb C. Boemann:
> > On July 12, 2012, 10:15 p.m., C. Boemann wrote:
> > Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> >     Many thanks for all the reviewing, really great to see my requests not
> >     catching any dust (unless quite tricky or big, like the koIcon one)!
> >
> >     I feel bad not being responsible for anything myself, so I do not have
> >     to do reviewing myself :) But my interest currently simply jumps
> >     around between all places in Calligra (well, to the issues I see).
> Heh, Well I do feel a bit stressed by all your requests. I wish more people
> would be able to help reviewing, or you would slow down. Well I don't
> really want you to slow down. You are doing a great job, many thanks, but
> it does takes it's toll :)

:) Am sorry, I just have a Calligra programming/fixing burst these days, soon
I will be out of material...

> And you don't have to be responsible of anything to do a review. It's not
> supposed to be a maintainer's approval, but just peer review, so if you see
> some requests where you know something or can just check for basic saneness
> or run a compile or whatever seems appropriate reviewing, by all means do
> it.

Good, so will start to do that. After all I have got to know more and more
parts in the last months :)

And now... a few more review requests from me :P

Well, one in the works (fixing storing subdocuments + fixing manifest writing)
will take a little longer, so that will silence me a few days. Then, meanwhile
I take breaks, e.g. am just preparing a one-char(!)-change review request :)

Cheers
Friedrich