Request for a some development work in Calligra

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Tue Jan 10 18:49:36 GMT 2012

On Tuesday 10 January 2012 19:21:57 Prateek Agarwal wrote:
> Hello
>

> I'm new to KDE and choose Calligra as the development project and would be
> interested in some project work in Calligra. If anyone has any work in
> Calligra then do let me know
Hi

You need to be more aggressive and find an application and a problem that
interests you, and then ask for help on that.

We are not in a position to hand out small tasks.

please come to irc #calligra on freenode for a more friendly chat about what
interests you.

also you should get an dev environment set up see our wiki