release plan and request for merge

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Thu Feb 23 09:27:38 GMT 2012

Hi all

So the minisprint on undo in Words is over and we had success. I'm requesting
merge of our branch but more on that below.

Assuming we merge within a day or two, I propose we create a release branch
one of the next days. And on next friday we tag an RC from that release
branch. Then 3 weeks and tag the final.

As for the merging of the text-undo-minisprint branch Pierre and I worked
mostly in tandem so we have had constant peer review. However sitting so close
we could be the victim of group-think so I would be glad if someone else could
look through the branch. Creating a review request, can be done but since we
have like moved everything it doesn't make much sense.

Best regards
C. Boemann