Calligra akademy mentoring program - call for participation

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sat Sep 17 20:26:47 BST 2011

On Saturday 17 September 2011 21:19:55 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Great initiative, congratulations.
> I wish I was able to declare something.
>
> What I can say now is that I hope to support Radek and Shreya by
> moving them to new tasks (and helping them to maintain the GSoC/SoK
> contributed code). This is in case they will be able to to continue
> their so far great involvement.
>
> I don't know if this counts as an activity within Calligra Akademy but
> if it does, it could contribute to the credibility of the initiative.
I'd say that could count. Maybe a little management is needed to make it look
like an integrated part but it's not like we want a rigid structure anyway.
participants, mentors, applications are all different anyway.

For the most part I see the academy as branding of our mentoring/help we more
or less do anyway.

Just branding and a little boilerplate on top.