best unittest result ever:

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jun 22 13:51:52 BST 2011

On Wednesday 22 June 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 June 2011 Jun, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > > while on Jos' nameless build
> > > server, many krita/pigment tests fail for some weird reason (they
> > > shouldn't be enabled at all there, actually).
> >
> > I guess some dependencies check are not working correctly. What is the
> > missing library for that build server ?
>
> I'm not sure, but it looks a bit like there isn't any lcms -- and if lcms
> is absent, krita shouldn't be built:
>
> ### Krita: pigment, eigen2, exiv2
> if(NOT EIGEN2_FOUND OR NOT EXIV2_FOUND OR NOT HAVE_REQUIRED_LCMS_VERSION)
>    set(SHOULD_BUILD_KRITA FALSE)
> endif(NOT EIGEN2_FOUND OR NOT EXIV2_FOUND OR NOT
> HAVE_REQUIRED_LCMS_VERSION)
I actually think that Jos need to do some cleaning on his build server.

Because if you go to the report page and look at log, and show all message,
you get this:

[13:05:50]: -- ---------------- The following applications will be built
----------------
[13:05:50]: -- words
[13:05:50]: -- tables
[13:05:50]: -- kpresenter
[13:05:50]: -- kformula
[13:05:50]: -- mobile
[13:05:50]: -- calligra
[13:05:50]: -- cstester
[13:05:50]: --

which indicates that krita is not build, so the check is ok. However it also
appears that the build server is not doing clean build, but incremental
rebuild. so I would suggest to first try to clean up build and install
directory. and if that does not solve the problem, maybe there is a bug in
cmake+junit.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott