Announcement for snapshot 2

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sun Jun 12 22:28:29 BST 2011

On Sunday 12 June 2011 21:51:11 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Is this shameless forcing anybody to spend time on non-coding
> intiatives? No! I'll be just trying to continue user-oriented
> communication regarding Kexi at least, and would just love to see
> similar efforts elsewhere. I believe it's possible to improve the
> communication from version to version, that's another advantage of
> having frequent alphas/snapshots.
>
> [1] http://www.apple.com/macosx/whats-new/
> [2] http://kexi.pl/en/News/Kexi_Releases/Kexi_2007.1
I like to add the page for Words which I believe is along the lines what we
both seek:

http://www.calligra-suite.org/words/

And I want to improve it even more. I especially don't like the third
embedding sections, which is too technical, and there are so many other things
to highlight.

However I'll also agree to the argument that have been given about the
snapshot announcements: Those users are different: More technically inclined
and I think my description have the right amount of technical info without
talking about commits and explaining words such as engine (after all engine is
not that hard a concept to understand).