Marketing Message for Calligra

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Thu Dec 22 10:46:33 GMT 2011

On Thursday 22 December 2011, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> The problem lies not in Calligra itself but in the fact that the area
> of mobile office is not (yet?) truly 'attacked` by the FOSS movement.

I totally agree with you. And I hope we keep the edge we have in the mobile
market (with an Android port). But, like Pierre said, being the market leader
of a 0.1% overhaul market segment feel more like over marketing, at this
point.

When we have an android port, lets go out and brag about it. Then we will have
strong facts to back our words. Until then, a little bit of humility is not
going to harm us, and will avoid to be the target of jokes on slashdot.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott