Season of Usability project

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Aug 12 09:52:56 BST 2011

On Thursday 11 August 2011 Aug, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have been offered the possibility of a season of usability project
> (season.openusability.org), which would be mentored by Celeste.
>
> We are not lacking of interesting usability problems. So the question would be
> what do you think should be our priority for this ?

Well... While we still have a lot of work to actually fix the usability issues that the previous seasons identified, I think that we could reap benefits if we move away from the usual "let's identify 3 big issues in Words when compared to Microsoft Word"

My suggestion would be, based on Inge's mail:

* devise a complete interaction design for setting default values for shapes.

--
Boudewijn Rempt