Website

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Nov 27 10:24:43 GMT 2010

Hi,

The website is almost ready to launch (still missing two banners):
http://www.calligra-suite.org/ , at least in version 1.0, I will rework the
front page at a later date, to reduce the amount of text in the news section.

Many accounts from the koffice website have been automatically recreated at
import. But all the personal information for those accounts have been lost, I
have however reset the email address (based on your commit email) so you can
get a new password if you go here: http://www.calligra-suite.org/wp-login.php

You have editor rights, but I had like to have two other administrators,
mostly as backup for when I am not online, so it should not be much work, if
at all :)

--
Cyrille Berger Skott