[Bugsquad] Next bug triaging: a full week after the beta 1 release?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Nov 17 18:56:24 CET 2010

Hi people,

We talked on IRC about setting up a bug-triaging week after the beta 1.

---Aim---
Improve the 4.6 quality by fixing bugs from the beta 1
What to triage: all recent bug reports (beta 1 and pre beta 1 trunk ones)
Include 4.5 ones?

Idea: "Top10s Specials"
Make a list of Top Duplicates (is it possible to count dups with bugzilla?)
Make a list of quickest fixed ones
Other possible Top 10s?

Quality Aim
A good triaging will make devels aware of the bugs. Also we will make devels
aware of this and they'll be keen to polish their software.

--- When---
Just after the beta 1 (release should be 24th November)
so I propose the week 27th November to 4th December