[Bugsquad] KOfficeDay1, triage+krush this sunday

Jaime Torres jtamate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:55:20 CET 2008

Hi,

   I do not know when it started, may be around 08:00 CET, but I'm pretty
sure when
it finished the first day: Monday 06:00 CET.
   The wiki pages are still there if you want to triage some bugs, or check
if the
bugs marked as solved are really solved.... There is almost always someone
in
#kde-bugs to help.

Best Regards.
Jaime.