[Appeal] Translucency: Second try

Hans Oischinger hans.oischinger at h3c.de
Fri Apr 22 09:30:31 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 00:55, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 April 2005 20:51, Hans Oischinger wrote:
> > Btw: I have to change the name to something better than exposite
> > (which comes from the opposit of Exposé and that makes it even more
> > stupid... whatever)
>
> I would name it "coolness". This also works nice as a theme: "taskbar
> coolness", "pager coolness", "desktop coolness", "menu coolness".
Yeah, I would like to see a coolness campaign like "Hey loser, now even your
desktop is cooler than you" :)

No, seriously: I would love to see some term like  "Coolness" as an umbrella
term for all that we're doing in that direction. That could also give the
various work done more consistency as a whole.
Of course Appeal would also serve as a term for this, but I'm not sure how
much intersections with the project itself, that is about much more than
breathtakingness, are desirable.

Hans