[Feedback] Asking for a little information...

amarokcontactshoutcast.5.urwald at spamgourmet.com amarokcontactshoutcast.5.urwald at spamgourmet.com
Fri Sep 17 07:13:22 UTC 2010

Lukas Sommer sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello.

The release notes for Amarok 2.2 RC 1
(http://amarok.kde.org/en/releases/2.2/rc/1) say:

Changes: Removed Shoutcast Directory service due to technical and other
issues.

Have this been only technical problems or also legal problems as discussed in
the comments (Terms of Use of shoutcast.com etc)?

I'm asking this because I'm developing a KDE application which records
streams. Actually I offer only an Icecast directory. Before starting to work
an a Shoutcast directory, I would like to know if there are legal issues - if
so, I would drop this project.

Regards.

Als ungeeignet melden:
http://amarok.kde.org/de/mollom/report/session/1009176bba0fce176e