Custom file locations in MSC devices - missing option?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Oct 5 13:23:10 UTC 2009

Hi all

I've just updated to Amarok 2.2 and am pleased to see that mass storage
players are now supported, thanks for this improvement.

However, when I want to add music in the expected place I cannot seem to
get the custom directory string I need.

I'm using a Sansa Fuze, and its external SD card mounts in
/media/Sandisk16G, this has various sub-directories including Music.

Try as I might, I can't get the custom path string to include that
"music" part of the directory tree, and I can't change the device root
entry or the following / that are outlined in blue and appear unchangeable.

Can anyone tell me how this is done or is it a case of raising a bug or
feature request?

Cheers!

--

Brian