needs its own mass id3 tag renamer

Dann Kettle initial.dann at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:47:00 UTC 2009

One suggestion I have that I believe would allow amaroK to accel as a
large music database manager is the ability to mass rename FILENAMES
according to id3 tag. Sure, you can edit id3 tags really easily, but
there isn't any easy way to make the filename reflect that. And if
people copy songs directly from their ipod harddrives as I have, the
filenames are all messed up. A simple one button that will rename all
filenames to their id3 tag format (ex. Artist - Title.ext) would be a
simple yet elegant update.

Thanks for listening,

Dann