Proposal Idea dynamics

N Randolph yoshikira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:40:36 UTC 2009

Hello, again. My laptop with IRC is dead. So back to the mailing list with
me.
Is it [generally] a bad idea to, instead of proposing one concrete project,
proposing two or more somewhat unrelated things. The idea of cleaning up the
Context View looks like a good project and beneficial to the software but it
is kind of short. One might be able to spin the idea of working on the
Context View into a big enough project...... I personally think that it
would be better to spearhead the meta-applet project in addition to
something else. Which would any of you all think would be better?

-Nelson