[Feedback] Amarok design.

Oscar<Soker> sokerlp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:05:36 UTC 2009

I am not part of the development team but I think they'd want you to be a
little bit more specific, imagine you at a conference saying "gentlemen, the
world need changes..." people would look at you like saying, yeah!! we ALL
know that, but what changes do you mean? and do you have an idea how to
change what you want to change ??

well the same but applied to this conversation

P.S. Art changes is not specific, at least not for me, but once i'm not
parto of the developemnt team!!!

Atentamente Oscar: