Amarok (KDE4) features suggestion

Grzegorz grzegorz.ruminski at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 01:15:14 UTC 2009

Hi all,

This is my first post so bear with me ;).

As for Amarok, it serves me well, but I would like its interface to be a little more useable.
A couple of suggestions:

1) Instead of having to choose from menus/submenus, there could be repeat/random playing buttons just below playlist
2) option to save current playlist as is, i.e. I have playlist called 'Manowar', modify it by adding some more tracks,
and would like to be able to save it (possible with yes/no dialog window), instead of having to save it, delete old one,
and renaming modified playlist I just saved. It's a bit awkward.

Thanks for the patience, and if there have been similiar threads, apologies, mail interface to the archives is not very
search-friendly.

Regards,
Greg.