Amarok 2 no sound

Kevin B. O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Tue Apr 28 17:34:30 UTC 2009

I know that I am not alone from what I have found online, but when I
upgraded to Jaunty with KDE 4.2, I also got Amarok 2. I have checked,
and I do have phone-backend-xine installed, and I do not have the
phonon-backend-gstreamer installed. I am now kind of stuck on what to do
next. I know the problem is not with the sound in general since Miro
plays videos just fine.

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
zwilnik at zwilnik.com      Linux User #333216

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to,
with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the
present."  - Marcus Aurelius