New Amarok 2 Layout

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Nov 26 11:07:09 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:46 AM, menace82 <menace82 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've made a mockup of a new layout for amarok 2, based on the current
> layout. It would be nice if this mockup become a reality!

Pretty interesting stuff. I do like the version with the controls at
the top. Putting them at the bottom is probably out of the question,
as is a reconfigurable position.

Having the graphical analyzer in the middle is especially appealing.
It's not currently possible to implement any kind of visualization
(due to limitations of Phonon), but this could be interesting for the
future.

Also, the quality of the mockup itself is great, which is rare. Thanks a lot :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer